You Deserve a liveable wage.
And we offer one, well, because we care.Living wage employer. Wages start at $19.05 Most staff earn over living wage within the first few months. Incentives and bonuses are offered based on hours worked per week, performance, and client happiness. APPLY NOW!
And hard work gets rewarded…
We always have and always will continue to promote from within. Share your goals and show us your abilities, commitment, and loyalty. We are always looking to find new ways to help our staff grow.
Time off, when you need it
We’re not robots, so we don’t expect you to be one. We encourage you to spend time with those you love, make time for your personal goals, and relax.
- Maintain a consistent weekly schedule from 9am to 5pm
- Never work evenings, weekends, or holidays
- Take a snow day (when school buses are cancelled)
- Earn paid days off
Earn health benefits and perks
- All staff are covered by WSIB while on the job
- Two weeks of paid vacation and statutory holiday pay
- After you’ve worked with us for a year, you’ll qualify for company-paid health and dental benefits
- You’ll clean for some generous people. If you’re offered a tip, keep it. You earned it!
Work with a supportive & caring team
Humanity and relationships are at the heart of what we do. We hire good people who share a common goal of enriching the lives of those around them.
- Work with a fun, friendly partner on-site and talk about your family, hobbies, and goals
- Get proper training, support, and encouragement
- Start with at least 24 hours/week
We put a spotlight on safety
You should always be able to count on an employer to keep you safe.
- Never worry about coming into contact with unsafe cleaning products.
- Only use 100% natural products.
- Learn new methods to clean with these safe, non-toxic products.
Give Back to Your Community
Our vision is to have a long-term positive impact on our clients, team members, and our community. Isn’t it wonderful that the work you do every day will contribute to this goal?
You’ll be working for our active partner Cleaning for a Reason, an organization that helps those battling cancer. If you know of other ways to help out our local community, we’re always looking for more causes to support.
“Heart Hero” food drive initiative
Have a can of soup that has been sitting in your pantry? Clients can become “Heart Heros” by leaving a sticky-note with a heart on non-perishable food items they wish to donate to a local food bank. We’ll get that done for you. Together We’re Better!
Ronald McDonald House Charities
We provide housecleaning support to the Ronald McDonald House Charities South Central Ontario by providing free weekly cleaning services to support the homes’ on-site housekeeping staff.
Cleaning for a Reason
We are proud partners of Cleaning for a Reason, who provides free home cleaning services to cancer patients undergoing active cancer treatments as well as those recovering from treatment. We serve all individuals and families with any type of cancer.
Ready to Join Our Team?
Does it sound like this job is too good to be true? It’s not
Be Part of a team that will support you.
Have fulfilling work that helps others by delivering quality house cleaning services. If you think you’d be a good fit for a team like this, please apply. We’d love to have you!APPLY NOW!